BeginAgain is an innovator of infant and pre school products for children.
- children are the true noisemakers, no batteries required.
- children should unplug and play, toys are the tools of analog play.
- toys should engage and enable creative minds, never provide a passive experience.
- toys should be made from the safest materials possible.
- in reducing the use of oil based plastics in toys, use renewable natural resources.
- in reducing packaging and materials to reduce waste.
- in providing a fun and flexible work environment, work/life must balance.
- in giving back, we donate 1% of our time and resources to our communities.
Love numbers as much as you love to play (but you don’t enjoy playing with numbers, that would be bad, right)? We might just have the job for you! BeginAgain Toys designs and sells eco-friendly toys that fire children’s imaginations. We are looking for an experienced part-time accountant to join our team. Our workshop is just steps away from the amazing restaurants and shops in beautiful Old Town Fort Collins.
Our Accountant performs clerical duties with enthusiasm and ensures the accuracy of financial records and reports for BeginAgain. This job includes: processing cash receipts and vendor invoices/checks; balancing department budgets; ensuring prompt payment of invoices, payroll entry and reporting, making journal entries, preparing financial statements, and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system for BeginAgain.Other requirements:
- BS or BA in Accounting (equivalent experience considered)
- At least 10 years’ accounting experience
- Strong general knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience explaining and presenting financial results – particularly to those who do not have an in-depth knowledge of accounting
- Experience working with Sage100/MAS 90 ERP Systems is highly preferred
- Enjoys the fast pace and occasionally chaotic environment of a small business
- Enthusiastic team player
- You must be able to pass a background check
Please no calls.